This module is a portable mobile power supply that supports 3V / 1A and 5V / 2.2A two kind of voltage outputs.
5V voltage output rated current is 2.2A, maximum support 3A current (not recommended for overload, easy to damage the module, speed up the service life), the output of current depends on the quality of the 18650 battery.
Micro USB/Type-C charging current 600mA-800mA, supports up to two 18650 batteries. It is recommended to use two 18650 batteries, which can be longer.
Special attention: the installation of the battery must be determined positive and negative, the board has been clearly marked positive and negative! Installation errors will burn out the module.
- Battery protection(Over charge or Over discharge)
- Micro USB/Type-C port Input
- Type-A USB Output
- 0.5A current charging
- 1 switch control USB output
- 5 -8V Input Voltage
- 3V & 1A Output
- 5V & 2A Output
- LED indicate(Green means full,Red means charging)
- 3V output port x5
- 5V output port x5
- Be careful of “+” and “-“, You should follow the direction of “+””-” on the PCB.
- If you put wrong direction, charging chip will be destroyed.