- High-quality PLA filament by Wanhao, an internationally recognized and most widely recommended 3D Print filaments manufacturer.
- Wanhao PLA is One Of The Most Commonly Used Desktop 3D Printing Filaments.
- It Is The Default Recommended Material For Many Desktop 3D Printers as PLA Is Useful In A Broad Range Of Printing Applications both for commercial and personal use.
- It has the Virtue Of Being Both Odorless And Low-Warp And Does Not Require A Heated Bed.
- PLA Filament Is Also One Of The More Eco-Friendly 3D Printer Materials Available; It Is Made From Corn-Starch And Requires Less Energy To Process Compared To Traditional (Petroleum-Based) Plastics.
- Wanhao PLA filament is made with premium quality materials to ensure smooth feeding.
- Roundness accuracy: +-0.05mm
- Density: 1.31 g/cm3 To 1.01g/cm3 Melt Point : 210°c to 260°c
- Packging size : 210mm*210mm*75mm
- Packaging : Vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect filament from humidity
- Gross Weight : 1.35kg
- Material Net Weight : 1kg (2.2 lbs)